Sunday, July 26, 2020

FRIDAY FANCIES

Happy weekend.  I hope you had an opportunity to relax, enjoy some favorite activities and time with people who make you smile.

Lets look at some things that we absolutely NEED ...well perhaps more want than need....but in this time of stress, anything that makes us happy becomes more of a need, don't you agree?

I find dresses (vs pants) to be both cooler and  more comfortable during hot summer days.  However..since I am going nowhere besides taking a walk in the neighborhood, sitting on the deck or sitting in my driveway...dressy clothing is totally wasted ...and knowing me...likely to be spilled upon within 20 minutes of putting it on.  I picked up this dress in two colors from Target last week. Its super comfortable and 100% cotton:  


One of my favorite bloggers (thefashionmagpie.com)  shared a fabulous charm necklace her family gave her.  Each person picked out a charm they hoped would remind her of them.  Love that idea.  Then a good friend stopped by to visit and she was wearing the very same charm necklace.   Both womens' necklaces are from Hart Hagerty (they also makes charm bracelets):


Have you had some difficulty concentrating recently?  I think that Covid has absolutely affected me in that area  For example, I will open a book and often need to re-read entire pages because my mind has wondered.  So I am choosing to read books that I can learn something from and also not so heavy that they are depressing.  Have settled on travel and food memoirs as my current favorite genre.  
Have read several set in Paris...yay...if I cannot visit, at least I can read about this beautiful city. 
 
Till next time:
                                                



No comments:

Post a Comment