Wednesday, December 12, 2018

FANCY NANCY IS REALLY BACK THIS TIME

Hello all....I missed blogging and after lots of thought, decided to start writing again.  I even had one person (thank you Neen) who said she missed my posts...that was so nice to hear.  Part of my delay in blogging again was serious consideration of a name change.  I want to include more than just shopping and fashion, altho that will continue to be the prime focus.  I realized after some contemplation that my safari adventures can include any topic I choose...so here we go.....

With Christmas just a few weeks away, I am sure many of you are headed out to fabulous holiday gatherings...what to wear?  What to wear??????  I think our outfits can include classic and a sprinkling of fun, sparkly items.  If you want to have all sparkle, GO FOR IT!

As you may recall, no one in the entire world loves tulle more than me.  If only I was 21, 5'8, size 6 and had a place to wear this.  I would pair it with a chambray shirt or jean jacket and pearls. The multiple strand Hammock necklace from JCrew would be perfect  https://www.jcrew.com/p/womens_category/jewelry/pearl/pearl-twisted-hammock-necklace/22599

https://n.nordstrommedia.com/id/474cfe55-e95d-4c9a-a941-5e699dfb3986.jpeg?crop=pad&pad_color=FFF&format=jpeg&w=780&h=1196&quality=70



If you google LBD, Nordstroms....620 options appear.  Remember you only need one or two...well three at the most depending on how many holiday parties you will be attending and IF the same group will be at each gathering...if so, you may need several options.

A black sheath with a little a bit of an attitude:
https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/fraiche-by-j-drop-strap-sheath-dress/4757252?origin=category-personalizedsort&breadcrumb=Home%2FWomen%2FClothing%2FDresses&color=black

Attitude and coverage, how good can it get....https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/bardot-midnights-lace-dress/5181011?origin=category-personalizedsort&breadcrumb=Home%2FWomen%2FClothing%2FDresses&color=black


If you prefer to be known as the lady in red, which is a good thing...I saw this dress in person and it is fabulous:https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/astr-the-label-lace-midi-dress/4565648?origin=category-personalizedsort&breadcrumb=Home%2FWomen%2FClothing%2FDresses%2FCocktail%20%26%20Party&color=rust


If you think the world is just not ready for you in a striking red dress...it comes in fifteen other colors and ...are you ready...is ON SALE...You are welcome!

















What if you have a work event and a cocktail dress is just not something you feel comfortable in with your manager and co-workers?  A navy lace dress like this could be a good choice. Pretty but conservative enough for almost any office party.  https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/eliza-j-lace-fit-flare-dress-regular-petite/3651256origin=categorpersonalizedsort&breadcrumb=Home%2FWomen%2FClothing%2FDresses%2FCocktail%20%26%20Party&color=black

I will cover shoes, handbags and other accessories for your holiday events in an upcoming post.

Till then, I leave you with this thought:



No comments:

Post a Comment