Monday, October 21, 2013

2 VERY SPECIAL PEOPLE

In the past few weeks I have had the privilege of meeting 2 fun and special people I have long admired.

I often link to columns by a favorite author, Sharon Randall.  Ms Randall recently spoke to a woman's art club in a city close to my hometown.  It was an honor to attend, and listen to her wise words and funny stories.  She is as gracious, kind and warm as I had expected her to be.  If you have not yet had the opportunity to enjoy her columns on families, female friendships, motherhood and many other topics that I promise will touch your heart, here is a link to her blog:
http://sharonrandall.com


I LOVE LOVE LOVE the television show Say Yes to the Dress which follows brides at the Kleinfeld Salon in Manhattan.  My favorite person on the show, Randy Fenoli recently started traveling to cities around the United States advising and helping brides find their perfect dress.  Last night while having dinner at a local restaurant I looked up and see Randy, walking in front of me.  I gasped, said his name out loud before I even realized what I was doing/saying.  He stopped, smiled, said hello and held out his hand while thanking me for watching the show.  In the interest of keeping this blog entry short I will simply tell you he was beyond warm, has a marvelous sense of humor, is very welcoming and friendly; EXACTLY as he is on the show.  It was beyond fabulous to meet him.



No comments:

Post a Comment