Friday, June 14, 2013

FRIDAY FANCIES

How cute is this JCrew dress???  LOVE the bows details , while also staying fun and tasteful (said the woman with animal print cat eye frames hahaha):


Eyelet and scalloped hem, thank you Talbots, now if you can also give me a 50% off sale, this could be mine:

I have never gone camping ( huge gasp of surprise here I know) but maybe that is because I never saw a cute sleeping bag, leave it to Anthropologie to tempt me (to buy this, not go camping...come on..its me):


Who doesn't love a good beach read?  I cannot always have my nose in The Economist:


A small follow up from my last blog post.  The bridal shower was wonderful and I hope everyone had as much fun as I did.  The bride looked stunning as always and is so gracious and sweet, it makes my heart smile to know she loves our son.  As I looked around the room at all of these amazing women, to say I feel blessed is such an understatement.  Please know how much I love all of you and so happy you are in my life.


7 comments:

  1. Nancy, I'm glad you stop reading The Economist long enough to do your fashion blog! You gave me a chance for a good chuckle this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mary...I do try to stay on top of other topics besides Libya, immigration, the economy and of course ND football
    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy - the Revenge Wears Prada book came in this month's PopSugar box. Along with a blue/white striped scarf that has a touch of neon pink on the border. Definitely an improvement over last months!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nancy -- I love all of your selections! I always lean toward a touch of "unexpected" like the scalloped hemline on the dress or the fun sleeping bag. I have been needing a new summer read; thanks for the suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Sharon, its an "ok" book, so far do not like it as much as The Devil Wears Prada but since I am not even half way into it yet, hoping it starts to grab my attention a bit more.

      Delete
  5. This post made me laugh out loud. This blog is fabulous! Just. Like. You.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for liking the sleeping bag!...come see the Original here: www.etsy.com/shop/goodintent

    ReplyDelete