Friday, December 6, 2013

FRIDAY FANCIES

Lets play a fun Friday Fancies game this morning…if money was not a consideration (it is, this is simply a game) what would be on my list?

A Michelle watch, not sure if I would choose gold or silver…wait if money isn't an issue, one of each please…


It goes without saying that a classic Chanel bag is at the top of the list:

A trip to Italy (and Paris and Greece…the list goes on and on)


No photos for this item  but wish I had been gifted with a musical or artistic ability  I think having this way of expression must be a source of constant exploration and satisfaction

Finally I wish I could always be the best wife, mother (to all of my adult children) and friend to the people I love.  Actually skip the Chanel handbag being on top of the list, this wish definitely is closest to my heart and most important to me.

I would love to know what is on your wish list…please go to this link http://fancynancysfashionsafari.blogspot.com  and then click on the comments section at the end of the blog post.  


No comments:

Post a Comment