Friday, December 20, 2013

FRIDAY FANCIES

Do I need this???  I think I might, especially if Zara continues to reduce the price.  You might be asking yourself where one would wear a faux fur leopard wrap??  EVERYWHERE
 My favorite Christmas CD:

I just ordered this to wear on New Years Eve over a black dress or black pants, depending on the weather.  I waited  and waited for it to go on sale. Immediately it sold out in all sizes but small.  Did I give up?  Of course not,!  A quick call to Customer Service.  I was told there was perhaps one left in the entire country in the San Diego Anthropologie.  Victory!  It is now on its way to having a new home in my closet, to be adored:


Thank you Bravo TV for bring Courtney Loves Dallas into my world.  She greets her clothes each morning ,"Hello Girls" and discussing what the look of the day will be...so cute.






No comments:

Post a Comment