Saturday, April 12, 2014

FRIDAY FANCIES

Hello.  Just returned from a few days in Chicago and thought you might enjoy some of my Chicago Fancies:

I love the North Avenue Corridor.  Within a 2 block area one can stroll through Anthropologie, William-Sonoma, West Elm, Crate and Barrel, Pottery Barn, JCrew,  World Market and a brand new Nordstrom Rack.


I love the tours offered by the Chicago Architecture Foundation:

After extensive taste tastes I can honestly say Sprinkles cupcakes are the VERY BEST:

My favorite pizza (next to Roccos of course which is located in South Bend, IN) is Piece Pizza:

I always try to visit at one new restaurant each time I am in the city.  Recent discoveries include 90 Miles Cuban Cafe in Logan Square and Farmhouse Chicago:


I saved  the  best and my FAVORITE part of any Chicago visit till the end ;  time with my son and daughter in law who are and always will be my heart!

What is your fave city to visit?  Please share in the comment section below.




No comments:

Post a Comment