Sunday, April 13, 2014

ON MY WISHLIST

Hello fellow fashionistas!  Just a quick question...have you all ever felt like you don't want anything you can afford and cannot afford anything you really want??  That experience leads to today's blog post.  I am going to share with you some things I am loving but realistically cannot buy unless I either find out of an unexpected trust fund and  inheritance or Anthopologie, West Elm, JCrew and Nordstroms offer me a 95% coupon good for the rest of my life. 

Ah...Tory......I so love your pebbled leather handbags (I not even going to show a Chanel...why break all of our poor little hearts?)
 Love Nordstrom's cologne department, so fun to spritz myself with all of the fabulous scents, Narcisco, Tory Burch, Chanel Mademoiselle,  I want them ALL.....


 Lela Rose designs the most beautiful, elegant, feminine clothing for women:
Kate Spade and bows...those words just go together don't they?
You may be thinking at this point that all I ever think about is clothes and makeup, etc etc...well you would be wrong, sometimes I give serious thought to lounging in the sun on a chaise with a cold glass of my favorite prosecco in a pretty glass:

With that wonderful thought I will say bye for now. 


2 comments:

  1. I will echo that desire to be lounging in the sun with a cold glass of prosecco...Trader Joe's was out of your rec, unfortunately, but I can't wait to try that sparkling goodness soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope we can enjoy it together SOON Lizzi!

    ReplyDelete