Monday, April 7, 2014

SO...WHAT DID I BUY?????????

I recently shared with all of you my discovery that Nordstroms has personal shoppers in their makeup department.  It was a lovely experience, I purchased several products and promised to share my reviews after several week of using these new makeup items.  In the reviews below I rated each product on a 1-5 scale along with a few comments.


Laura Mercier Foundation Primer in Radiance- 4- Will absolutely purchase again.  Not only does it give a subtle glow under foundation but I believe it helps keep my foundation on all day.

Laura Mercier Creme Smooth Foundation-4- Good value, perfect color match for me, goes on smoothly.

Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Bronzer-3-I like the color, not too brown, not too orange, just the right amount of sparkle.  I think the "staying" power could be a bit better.

Chanel Joues Powder Blush-5- Love love love...great color, stays on all day, PERFECTO

Chanel Ultrawear Lip Color-3-Should I keep this or not...that is the big question??  Great color BUT it just doesn't stay on the way I was expecting it to.  Not sure the value matches the price. 
So..there you have it...my first set of makeup reviews (and I promise not my last).  Do you have any makeup faves you are willing to share with all of us?  Please please pass on your beauty secrets in the comments section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment