Friday, July 26, 2013

FRIDAY FANCIES

Talbots emailed links to their late summer collection.  I thought this top was cute (in a dark red)  buts its 100% polyester which isn't always the nicest fabric to wear.  Think I need  a safari to see and feel it in person before passing judgement:
http://www.talbots.com/online/browse/product_details.jsp?id=prdi31096&rootCategory=cat70008&catId=cat2320060&sortKey=Default&section=Regular&conceptIdUnderSale=cat70008

Were you aware that Target has again partnered with Orla Kiely (and Belkin in this instance) to sell IPad and IPod cases?  The line was to debut last Sunday. When I went to check it out, NO ONE at my local Target had any idea of what I was asking about.  Same for a friend's local Target in suburban Chicago.   I returned to the store yesterday and the line is still not out.  I give up!  Obviously Target does not need me to give them my measly hard earned dollars (well maybe not hard earned but definitely measly).  Too bad because I have always loved Orla Keily's happy patterns:
http://www.target.com/c/electronics/-/N-5xtg6/Ntk-All/Ntt-orla+kiely/Ntx-matchallpartial+rel+ALL#?lnk=snav_ta_orla+kiely_c-electronics


Its time for the Nordstroms yearly Anniversary Sale where they put selected early fall merchandise on sale.  Look for my thoughts/frustrations about Nordstroms in Monday's blog post:


Went with a friend to see The Heat, new movie with Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy, very funny but I will say if you are easily offended by bad language, skip it:


Did you really think you would ever read Friday Fancies without my traditional Anthropologie favorites?  NO WAY, in fact just to mix it up a bit I am going to link to several items I like:

I saw this dress in person and the colors are absolutely beautiful:

http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/search/search.jsp?searchPhrase=Pavani+Maxi+dress
Lets play one of my favorite shopping games:  If I was tall, thin and young I would definitely wear this (and yes there is tulle and in case you didn't know this, I LOVE TULLE ):
http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/product/search/28439511.jsp?cm_vc=SEARCH_RESULTS









No comments:

Post a Comment